Our secure memory care neighborhood includes:
- Personalized care for your loved one
- Comfortable, 12-suite enclave
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals served daily
- Snacks provided throughout the day
- Care managers on site 24 hours a day
- Nursing personnel oversees medications and RN consultant
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Daily, stimulating activities
- All utilities included (except phone)
Discover the difference our SHINE® Memory Care program can make. Contact Regency Pointe at 844.647.0561 today to schedule a tour.
What Is a Memory Care Community?
We are very proud to offer our SHINE® Memory Care program at Regency Pointe. The program’s curriculum has received a national Certificate of Recognition from the Alzheimer’s Association®, the country’s leading, voluntary health organization dedicated to Alzheimer’s care and research. One of only eight nationally recognized programs, SHINE® is a uniquely personalized approach to memory care that uses scientific principles to promote engagement, comprehension, and lifestyle quality for seniors living with dementia, including Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory-related issues. In our SHINE® Memory Care community, you’ll find experienced team members who provide comprehensive and compassionate care.
Discover Independence, Confidence and Self-Esteem
Regency Pointe’s SHINE® Memory Care program makes a practice of the following:
- Promoting physical exercise, stimulating cognitive acuity and striving to maintain social contacts
- Focusing on residents’ strengths rather than limitations
- Encouraging active participation in the activities of daily life
- Regularly celebrating small successes as they come
Discover Delicious Dining
At our SHINE® Memory Care community, we also provide:
- Healthy meals that promote an overall healthy lifestyle
- Active social participation in dining, with assistance provided as needed
- A calm, peaceful dining environment and service at the same time each day, which allows residents to focus on eating
Discover Fun and Engaging Activities
We know that an active mind is a healthy mind. To this end, Regency Pointe offers:
- Purpose-driven activities in both small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- Activities that are customized to each resident’s abilities
- Games and activities that are age-appropriate, non-competitive and failure-free
- Opportunities designed with each resident’s likes and dislikes in mind
Perhaps the most important aspect of our memory care program is a sense of belonging. Our SHINE® program includes:
- Active support with activities that help to foster a sense of self-reliance and independence
- Work activities and productivity exercises that provide a sense of personal success and self-worth
- Play and leisure activities that promote friendship and fun
What Makes Our Memory Care Program Special
Our exclusive SHINE® Memory Care program is built around an exploration of discovery. Discovering independence, confidence, self-esteem, dining, fun and engaging activities and friendship and belonging. The program does this through emphasizing:
- Communication – A superior communication protocol closely links care providers, residents, and families.
- Team Member Training – Each SHINE® team member receives extensive, specialized training and certification, making them uniquely qualified to administer exceptional care.
- My Story – A handcrafted My Story book is used every day as a component of the care plan, and helps engage residents by celebrating their life and individuality.
- Dining – Our dining experience uses subtle sciences to stimulate appetite, interaction, awareness and participation.
- Life Enhancement – Purpose-driven enrichment through group and one-on-one activities, sensory experiences and quiet and relaxed moments.
- Neighborhood Design – Created with safety and security, convenience, and health and happiness in mind.
Contact Regency Pointe to Learn More
You have our word that your family members will be in the best hands, receiving the best care. For more information on our memory care program, please contact us. It would be our pleasure to speak with you about your loved one’s personal senior living needs.
Call us today at 844.647.0561 to discuss what’s best for you and your loved one when it comes to senior living memory care.