Our independent living community in Rainbow City, Alabama, is the perfect place for the active individual seeking a lifestyle completely free of maintenance obligations. Sit back and allow our team of dedicated professionals to do get the work done while you indulge in the best things that life has to offer! Every spacious, well equipped apartment home with one or two bedrooms includes access to the Grande Clubhouse community and our exclusive senior lifestyle programs. You can cook in your own home or join neighbors for sensational southern dining in our restaurant-style dining room. Drive yourself or take advantage of our free chauffeuring services to get you to your favorite restaurants, malls, cultural locales, or the doctor’s office. Join friends at one of the many daily activities and events happening around the community. Whatever your preference, you are sure to find things to do that interest and enrich your life.
Reach out to one of the Senior Lifestyle Counselors on our team at 256.269.1919 today so that you may educate yourself on the numerous benefits of independent senior living and schedule a tour.
Is Independent Senior Living Right For You?
Many of our residents love this option due to the flexible nature of this lifestyle, in which you will have access to a team of highly trained senior living professionals at your service 24/7, while also having much more of your own personal autonomy. You may prepare meals by yourself in the comfort of your home or partake in gourmet meals with your neighbors in the Sensations dining room, which possesses the feel of a restaurant. Drive yourself or take advantage of our free chauffeuring services to get you to your favorite restaurants, malls, cultural locales, or the doctor’s office.
Our team of senior living professionals will see to the completion of maintenance duties, chores, and additional tasks so that residents may spend more of their time enjoying themselves. A full-time director of activities composes a daily event schedule to ensure that there will never be a boring moment in our communities!
Here are a few questions to help you determine if independent senior living is right for you or a loved one:
- Do you wish you didn’t have to worry about housekeeping and home maintenance, so you could spend more time doing things you enjoy?
- Would you like more occasions to get to know your neighbors?
- Are you able to cook for yourself, take care of your own home and manage your personal grooming?
- Do you enjoy staying active with exercise, outings, shopping and dining out?
- Would you like the peace of mind and convenience of having on-site medical care?
If you or your loved one can answer “yes” to any of the above, then independent senior Living at Regency Pointe could be the perfect fit.
Independent Living Amenities at Regency Pointe
Every resident will be a part of Regency Pointe’s premier programs for a senior lifestyle. The programs comprise a referral program for residents, meals prepared by culinary professionals, transportation benefits, rent control, a guarantee of your complete satisfaction, and much more.
Here are some other privileges to which our independent living residents have access:
- Delicious, chef-prepared southern meals served restaurant-style
- Welcoming lobby with an atrium
- Inviting living areas with cozy fireplaces
- Two dining rooms with breathtaking views
- Private dining room available for intimate parties
- Large terrace overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds
- Senior-equipped fitness center
- Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Cozy library and activities rooms
- Game and card room
- Meticulously maintained grounds with lush foliage
- Walking paths and park-like setting
- Emergency call response system
- Continental breakfast
- Scheduled recreation and activities
- Full-time activities and events director
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and trash removal assistance
- One convenient monthly bill
- Professional team available 24-hours a day
- All utilities included (except phone)
- No “buy-ins” and no long-term commitments
Reach Out to Us to Get More Information on Independent Senior Living
Deciding on what’s best for you or for your loved one is not a simple process, but we are here to help you. Let us assist you in determining the senior living option and the floor plan that are suited to your needs. Additionally, with our Rent Lock Program, you can cast away all concerns of sudden increases in rent or unforeseen fees. Our kind-hearted, highly trained team will make your transition to senior living a total breeze.
Our wonderful team of senior living professionals is here to answer all your queries, so contact us today at 256.269.1919.